Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It seems all I do is think about food!

OK I have only been off from training for one week and yes the rest felt good, but now I am starting to go crazy wanting to get out and run, bike, swim something. However, I know I need to rest one more week. However I admit I did do some easy weights on Monday and I will today the same at lunch as well. Just want to get the first initial soreness out of the way before I start back full training next week . See the picture on the right, this is what I am going to look like if I don't stop eating. Good Grief Charlie Brown it is down right unreal! OK so maybe I am kidding myself a little but it really is tough to control your appetite when you are used to training 6-7 days a week and burning more calories in one day than some do in 3 days. All I can say is someone please hide the turkey from me because that thing does not have a chance come Thursday!

No comments: